Tuesday, April 9, 2013

You Can't Force Creativity

It is Tuesday and that means it is my day to share some creativeness with you.  Don't get me wrong, I love being part of this blog - it is truly one of the highlights of my life, I just don't have any thing I created to share with you.

Maybe you can relate.  When things aren't going right, people are bringing you down, tension and/or stress are high, creativity seems to take a hike.  All those things just do not breed creativity, and no matter what you do, you just cannot force it.  The creative mind does not work that way. (at least mine doesn't.)

So, I am sharing with you my lesson that sometimes you just need to sit back and wait.  Wait for things to get to the point where creativity creeps back in.  Although things might not be all the way better, creativity can help deal with life's problems and give your mind an escape from the stress - if even for a little while.  And that will make you feel alive and well once again.

Until Next Tuesday -

Fondly,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment