Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Across The Miles - Sweet Stamp Shop

Welcome to Tuesday!

Today I am showing you a super easy card I made with a stamp set from the Sweet Stamp Shop.  If that name sounds familiar, it is because Danni, one of our friends on the blog, is on their design team.

I had my eye on this stamp set for a while - and finally I broke down and had to purchase it.  It is so easy and simple to make a card with a great statement for someone you are missing that is far away.  You can set your location and their location on the map - no matter where you both are!

In this case, I made a card for my daughter, Beth, who is finishing up her internship in Washington, D.C.  I love how the map is drawn and I know I will be using this stamp set a lot!

If you have family or friends who live away, consider getting this set - I know you will get a lot of use out of it and they will love the cards you make with it!

Even sending an easy card to make will brighten someone's day!

Fondly,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment