Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Release

Hey everyone, it's me Danni...I know, I know it has been awhile. Time has just escaped me. I have been so busy with working kids, running around, and errands...pretty much everyday stuff. BUT I did manange to get in some fun girl time with my friend Nicole. If you don't know who she is yet, she is the owner of Sweet Stamp Shop. I am also her Design Team Coordinator and yesterday was the brand new September Release. I made up a couple cards with the new stamp sets and a little table setting that you could use just as table decoration or as party favors, or whatever really.



Here is what I made with each set:

 This is using the Easily Distracted stamp set

This is using the Super Mom set

This is using the Made By #2
What do you guys think?? Loving them??? Well if you go HERE to the Sweet Stamp Shop you can pick up a coupon to get a discount on the new stamp sets and if you go HERE I have me blog post release of all the other projects I did with the stamp sets...AND...I am giving them away so make sure to stop by to have a chance at winning :)

So glad I could say hi to all of my mon ami createry friends today, I sure do miss all of you  :)

Happy Crafting!
xoxo
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment