Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Flower Power

Good Morning! Good Morning! Good Morning!

So, do any of you have favorite places to go to just soak up its beauty??? I know I do, the most typical if you are in San Diego, the beach and Balboa park, BUT one of my other favorite places to go to is actually the mall and NOT to go shopping either :) Grossmont, which is an outdoor mall, has some of the prettiest flower gardens and cutest little statues too. They change it out seasonally and also when things start to die, so there is always something beautiful to look at. Right now they have their Poppies growing and they are so vivid and bright and beautiful!

Look at the color it is just so Pow in your face! (lol aka bright and beautiful) I love the contrast of the red and yellow.

I know a lot of people are scared of bees, but I find them so fascinating and intriguing everything that they do!
The white ones bring so much airy-ness to all the other really bold colored poppies and there aren't quite as many of them as the rest.
Here is just one of the many statues. This one is of a little boy sitting on top helping a little girl up to the top with him. Just so sweet. 

Well that is it for today and I hope you all find beauty where ever you go!

Til next Wednesday,
XOXO
Danni
 



No comments:

Post a Comment