Monday, February 4, 2013

All About Me: Monday

Hi Everyone! Its Mandy’s Monday on Mon Ami Createry, and I am so thrilled to be sharing this experience with some of the greatest ladies I know! Through this experience I hope to stay connected with the dear friends I have made over the last few years. Even though we are far APART, it doesn’t mean we can’t be A PART of each other’s lives each and every day.
A bit about me: I’m 23 years old and quickly approaching graduation. This coming May I’ll be graduating from SDSU with a BA in history. With that being said, it’s an understatement when I say inspiration comes from anything vintage. I enjoy a good antique hunt, vintage jewelry, patterns, lace, fabric, books… You name it! I love traveling, red lipstick, photography, glitter, good friends, movies that warm the heart, and above all my family.
Since I’m approaching adulthood, it means that I’ll have to be getting a “real job”, a place of my own, and hopefully engaged! :) So this year the things that I will be looking at the most, and the most inspired by include: Home décor, engagement rings, and wedding planning!(All with a vintage twist of course!) We have 11 months left of the year 2013 and I have a feeling it’s going to fly by! Until next Monday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment