Monday, April 29, 2013

Inspirational quotes

I love quotes! Anything that inspires me; whether it comes from a book, a movie, a TV show, or even a piece of scrapbook paper! I find them everywhere. I like to write down the ones I like and refer back to them later. Sometimes I use them on special projects. And sometimes I just go back and read them when I need positive words of wisdom and encouragement. I was at work the other day and I found a new piece of paper by Canvas Corp that is covered in short, sweet life quotes. I took the liberty of writing down some of them to share with you. It might be that perfect little saying for your next card or layout!


1. Live a good life

2. Life can either be accepted or changed

3. Laugh and the world laughs with you

4. Be open to love

5. Life is about creating yourself

6. Live with a purpose

7. Laugh often, long, and loud

8. Love beyond words

9. Live every moment

10. Laugh a little each day

11. All you need is love

12. Laugh your heart out

13. If you get a chance in life, take it

14. If it changes your life, let it

15. Life is a journey, not a race

16. Live with no regrets

17. Love conquers all

18. It's never too late to live happily ever after

19. Laugh as much as you breath, and love as long as you live

20. Live in the moment, not in the past

21. Do what you love and do it often

22. Live the life you've imagined

23. To love, and be loved is everything

24. Life is about finding yourself

25. Life well spent is long

    Have a great week!!   xoxo Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment