Thursday, August 29, 2013

Random Happenings This Past Week.

  Random happenings this past week:
  • I started staining my cabinets.... I haven't stained since Monday, tomorrow is already planned for, so I'm hoping me and the hubby can get the rest of the upper cabinets done... then the lower cabinets and eventually the backsplash and painting!!!!Tonight I've picked out the prettiest backsplash, and I can't wait to put it up!
  • I bought some metallic gold spray paint... and I have a bunch of things I have in mind to spray. 
  • The hubby and I went on a little movie date and saw We're the Millers.
  • I drew some fruit.... I like drawing things..  and when I say things... I mean things without a face. I am not good at drawing people/animals at all, I've mastered drawing an eyeball... but my people end up looking like Alien-Mr. Potato Heads. I'm going to keep practicing. 
  • I purchased new shower heads for each of our showers!! the guest bath room got a hand held one which I am in love with... and I got a rain one for our closet shower in the master bath.. I love that too, but unfortunately no shower head is going to make that shower bigger. Who in the heck decided that 2x2 would be a great size to make a shower??? I have to 'flamingo shave' my legs and my poor husband always hits his elbows.... ugh. But good news, my dogs love the shower head in the guest bath... it was a million times easier for me and them during bath time! whoo! yay for clean dogs! (btw... Winston is now 5 months old and is 60lbs!!! I'm pretty sure he is going to be a beast... Rex is still less than 20" tall but likes to pretend that he is still bigger than his little brother.)
 
  •  And... I saw this on Pinterest.  Even though I've never been a huge fan of unicorns... It made me smile, maybe it will make you smile too.
-Ashley-

1 comment: