Tuesday, February 5, 2013

All About Me: Tuesday





Hi, It's Sharon, and I will be sharing with you on Tuesdays.  I am excited to be a part of this wonderful group-all who are very dear to me and who never fail to inspire me!

I have been blessed to be called 'Mom' to three great kids. My oldest, Beth, just turned 21 and is a junior at The University of Washington. The twins, Ellen and Eric, will be 17 next month and are juniors in high school.  I have totally enjoyed raising my kids and am very aware that they will all be gone to college soon.  My friendship with these girls and our love of crafting are going to help me through all the changes in my life that lie ahead.


 My interests and hobbies include papercrafts of all kinds. I enjoy rubber stamping and making cards, mini-books and more creations than I can list. I truely love scapbook paper! I will sit and stare at a sheet of Graphic 45 paper and dream of the possibilities... My love does not stop at paper and rubber stamps, it includes all things scrapbooking! I also enjoy crocheting, cross stitching, embroidery, sewing and other fabric crafts.  Other interests of mine are reading, photography, and writing stories and poetry.  Most of the things I make are given as gifts.                                                                                                                       

I love all things vintage and love going to antique stores and flea markets. I enjoy taking something old and making it into something new and unique. I am in love with vintage doilies, fabric and trims and lace. Honestly, I really like too many things and my perfect world would be where I could go without sleep two nights a week without suffering any effects.  I would craft and play and drink Tab all through the night!  Bliss this would truely be!

 When I said these girls inspire me I seriously meant it.  Sometimes I find
my crafting is starting to follow a pattern.  I love that we all have our own styles and it really helps me to think outside my crafting box.  I am treasuring this opportunity to learn and grow from this experience and I know my life will be greatly impacted in many ways.

See you next Tuesday!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment