Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This and That

Well I had such a wonderful week with my family. We went all over San Diego and had a BLAST!!!! Gramma got a HUGE hotel room so we decided to stay at her "house" all week long. We swam, ate, walked, looked at animals, ate,  drove, ate, shopped...lots of eating lol.

Take a look at some of the adventures we took Gramma and Elisha on. (I didn't get too many, I either forgot my phone or it was dead.  But, Gramma took a bunch and I will post some of those at a later time)
 Gramma on a Scooter!! She made Elisha hold the drinks so she could go for a ride. Gotta love it. :)
Skipping rocks at Lake Murray
 Phoenix and Gramma cruising
 Ocean Beach Sunset
 Old Town covered wagon photo op


I also have finally finished my little table I rescued. I am so happy with it. I have yet to get it all set up, but it is FINALLY finished.


Remember, this is what it looked like. Red and cackle and peel-y. I sanded thru about 4 layers of different colored paints to the bare wood. The sprayed a base coat, gave a light sanding, then sprayed the green, sanded it down and sprayed another coat. I then sanded all around and heavier around the edged to give it a nice distress look. I am so happy with it and can not wait to get it all set up.




And to finally catch up....Here are some Easter pics :)








No comments:

Post a Comment