Tuesday, March 26, 2013

List For Creativeness

Happy Tuesday!

Through out my life I have loved lists - I love reading them and my life runs smoother when I make them.  I have purchased books of lists made for many situations and reading them I always end up learning something new.  Lists can be made for fun, to help one remember special times that happened, or to keep one on track and help their productivity. (with these lists I find crossing off an item when it is completed makes me feel good!) Then there are lists that I keep and read for when I need inspiration and guidance.

I first came across this list on Facebook and I immediately printed it off.  '33 Ways To Stay Creative', now I want to keep this list!  I have no idea who wrote it or when, but I love the variety of activities it contains. 

33 Ways To Stay Creative
  1. Make Lists
  2. Carry A Notebook Everywhere
  3. Try Free Writing
  4. Get Away From The Computer
  5. Be Otherworldly
  6. Quit Beating Yourself Up
  7. Take Breaks
  8. Sing In The Shower
  9. Drink Coffee/Tea
  10. Know Your Roots
  11. Listen To New Music
  12. Be Open
  13. Surround Yourself With Creative People
  14. Get Feedback
  15. Collaborate
  16. Don't Give Up
  17. Practice, Practice, Practice
  18. Allow Yourself To Make Mistakes
  19. Go Somewhere New
  20. Watch Foreign Films
  21. Counts Your Blessings
  22. Get Lots Of Rest
  23. Take Risks
  24. Break The Rules
  25. Do More Of What Makes You Happy
  26. Don't Force It
  27. Read A Page Of The Dictionary
  28. Create A Framework
  29. Stop Trying To Be Someone Else's Perfect
  30. Got An Idea? Write It Down
  31. Clean Your Workspace
  32. Have Fun
  33. Finish Something
Pretty neat list, huh? 

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did, and that there is something new on there for you to try to help you stay creative.

Until Next Tuesday -

Fondly,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment