Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bathroom Reveal....

Bathroom Reveal is... Next Thursday... womp, womp, womp.

I am so sorry! My a/c went out in my house just in time for this lovely triple digit tx weather, it got 'fixed' and then the next day it stopped again... So I was doing the finishing touches on the bathrooms and had to delay everything, but it ain't gonna bring me down!

Updates: LAST WEEK- I painted all three bathrooms. THIS WEEK-  I gel stained the cabinets in the guest bathroom, changed out the light fixtures all by myself ( btw, I feel like I can do just about anything now that I taught myself to do novice electrical stuff... Confidence boost and a couple pats on the back!!), I spray painted old fixtures to update them, and went shopping for bathroom decor.. which turned out to be a very unsuccessful shopping trip only leading to an eventual trip to make returns, probably later today or tomorrow. Eye aye aye! 

Anyway,  I'm not trying to purposely string you along, but the bathroom is coming together and *fingers crossed* that the a/c gets really fixed tomorrow so I can continue work away! 

Here's a little sneak peek of my progress thus far.... 

 Next Thursday IS the bathroom reveal a/c or no a/c! 
-Ashley- 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment