Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life is Good


It's crazy how many new doors have opened up since I started blogging. Who knew it???? Definitely not me! It is such another world and I still have so much to learn. 

SO, with out further a do... I couldn't be more excited right now... my mini book is being featured on SRM's Blog today!!!!!! I am so thrilled, tickled, and utterly excited. I love using all their stickers, and, the new Glassine bags that they recently released, are so fun and VERY versatile! 

Check out the fun I had using the glassine bags and life is good sentiments...

Look how perfectly that sentiment fits on the cover...I am thinking it was made for the book ;)
I used three of the small bags in the book and I embossed all of them in different styles and the texture that it gives the bag is sooo cool. It's the perfect touch without being too much.
I used three of the largest bags and papered the bottom 1/3 of the bag and made it into an additional page while leaving the opening for a fun little pocket. Cool huh?!?!?

To check out more pictures of this mini book see my gallery by Clicking Here




Have a great Day!!!
xoxo
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment