Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Some of this and some of that!

Well not much has been going on here!!! I have been so busy with, well, nothing imparticular. But, I have had time to whip up a card and do a little shopping lol I found some great scores and once they are hung I will take pics to show ya guys.

I had gotten this 8x8 paper pack "Uncharted Waters" by Glitz AND have been waiting to use it on something, so I decided to make a card with it.

Here it is:


I also stamped in the very bottom corner the arrows and Awesome sentiment from Sweet Stamp Shop! I just love the new Starts Here stamp set that was just released. I also accented with some Twine from SRM and little enamel dots from My Minds Eye. Also my boss picked me up this anchor from the recent Trade Show she went to in Las Vegas, which I believed is from Glitz as well.

Here is the stamp set I used, CUTE huh??
Starts Here   


Well everyone happy hump day and crafting day,
xoxo
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment